In Starlink: Battle for Atlas, lead a heroic team of interstellar pilots to free the Atlas star system from the Forgotten Legion. Innovative modular toys allow players to build unique starships which can be customized on the fly for a new way to play as players adapt to overcome any challenge they encounter in this epic open world adventure.
- EXPLORE AN OPEN LIVING STAR SYSTEM - Travel seamlessly through the exotic alien worlds of the Atlas star system and discover its seven planets, each with their own ecosystem, wildlife and secrets to uncover. Ally with the factions in Atlas to push pack the dynamic enemy threat of the Forgotten Legion whose goal is to take over Atlas.
- BUILD & CUSTOMIZE THE STARSHIP OF YOUR DREAMS - Craft your own Starship loadout from your arsenal of wings, hulls, weapons, and pilots. Plug your modular toys to your controller mount and see them come to life in game instantly. Experiment with your loadout in real-time as you play. Get creative in combat, unleash devastating elemental combos to strategically overcome whatever you encounter in the Atlas star system.
- UPGRADE YOUR FLEET TRHOUGH RPG MECHANICS- As you journey through Atlas develop your pilot skill trees, mod your gear, and upgrade your mothership to further expand your powers and customize your adventure.
- TWO PLAYER COUCH CO-OP - Invite a friend to join the campaign seamlessly at any time with two-player split-screen local co-op. Combine different loadouts for the ultimate in teamwork to save Atlas together.
- TEAM STAR FOX JOINS THE BATTLE EXCLUSIVELY ON NINTENDO SWITCH - Play as the adventurous Fox McCloud. Pilot the iconic Arwing equipped with laser cannons, and complete exclusive new missions featuring some familiar Star Fox faces.